Tuesday, May 1, 2012

White Trash

So I guess I am now officially White Trash.

I haven't decided how I feel about this.  It's never really been an issue before.  Though I suppose in order to be White Trash now I would have to have been White Trash or at least on the road to White Trashdom for a while.  But I didn't know about it, so I'm not sure it counts.

Anyway.

All of this White Trashiness was brought to my attention yesterday when I was having a terribly confusing conversation with my kids that involved their dads.*  And Girl, who is a stickler for precision needed clarification on who we were talking about even though Boy and I were in complete understanding.

So my kids decided they needed to number their dads.

That's right.  My kids have so many dads that in order to keep them straight they have to number them.

White Trash.

*Yes, my kids have more than one dad.  What can I say - I have a hard time with decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, but please note that understanding and amusement will result in laughs and replies while snobby superiority will result in later post fodder.