Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sabotage

I'm not even sure when my last post went up. 
I went to the shrink and he said

Holy fuck you are crazy.  Take  these pills 3x a day and call me in two weeks.

Which is awesome.  But I feel like a zombie.  I'm not freak ing out so much anymore but I still want to and I can't make myself care enough to.  So I cry alot.

Also last night my 20 year old teddy bear somehow made it from Girls room into my bed and I don't remember a thing.  Hubs swears I went and got it.

And my boss threatened to fire me.

All of this is to explain that I haven't figured  out when/where to blog yet.  I pass out almost as soon as I get home from work and I'm scared to blog at work even on my personal laptop because my boss hates me.  And the autocorrect on my phone is kicking my ass.

And just on a sidenote, Boy has decided he doesn't want Sir Liesalot's last name even though he was adopted by him.  Boy wants to keep Reformed Commitmentphobic's last name.  And since we never actually changed his social security card, technically his last name never changed, we just started calling him Boy Liesalot.  Sir is not pleased.  Reformed is graceful enough to not openly rejoice.

And I have to change all of Boy's paperwork back to Boy Commitmentphobic.

What does a nervous breakdown feel like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, but please note that understanding and amusement will result in laughs and replies while snobby superiority will result in later post fodder.