Sunday, May 6, 2012

Buried Treasure

We have four dogs.

Two of them are rats and they don't belong to me and I really don't like them very much.

Two are adorable big, floppy bundles of love.  I'll claim them - but only one is technically mine.

We have a dog door and anytime people are in the backyard, all four dogs like to hang out there.

Only, since we got our newest addition  - a baby rottweiler mix - they've started digging right next to the concrete porch.

We tell them not to, and everytime we catch them doing it, they get in trouble but everytime we aren't paying attention, they dig there.

They haven't managed to get a very big hole yet, because mostly they dig a little and then eat the dirt for awhile.

I'm pretty sure that means we have a dead body buried in our backyard.  And I didn't do it.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe they're preparing for something to go into the hole...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, but please note that understanding and amusement will result in laughs and replies while snobby superiority will result in later post fodder.