Thursday, May 3, 2012

Fantasy Politics

*

I realized, after I titled this post, that "Fantasy Politics" could mean so many things - 

It could be like Fantasy Football and you could get points if your candidates win elections or primaries or debates or whatever it is that politicians win - which would actually be kind of cool and now I really want my own Fantasy Politics team.

Or

It could be someone's fantasy of politics - like those people who fantasize that Bush was fabulous even though they bitched about him the whole time he was actually in office, or those birther people who are still trying to prove that Obama isn't a citizen 4 years later.

But the fantasy politics I was referring to is the above picture - which makes me laugh and also makes me proud because I only had to ask Hubs who one of the real people was (and I had to explain to Hubs who all of the fantasy people are because he ignores everything in "Game of Thrones" except boobs and gay sex**).




*I would really love to give the freaking amazing person who made this credit - but I just found it floating around Facebook without a name attached to it.  So whoever you are - you are a genius and I bow down to your greatness.

*Hubs is not interested in gay sex - he just noticed it.  And not in a "eww gross this show is poisoning your mind and bringing evil into our home" way but more like a "huh, gay sex - you don't see that on TV everyday - but I like the boobs better" way.  Hubs is not the slightest bit gay - ignore the cross-stitching and butterfly obsession that might indicate otherwise - Hubs is very straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, but please note that understanding and amusement will result in laughs and replies while snobby superiority will result in later post fodder.